Welcome to Grocerybox!
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin:
Product of Pakistan
Red Chilli, Salt, Whole Red Chilli, Coriander, Papaya, Garlic, Ginger, Mace, Black Pepper, Star anise, Onion, Pipli, Cinnamon, Black Cumin, Bay Leaf, Small Cardamom
By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Beef/goat/chicken 1 ˝ -2 kg (thin pieces)
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Ginger paste 1 tbsp
Raw papaya 1 cup (thinly sliced)
Ghee/butter ˝ cup (melted)
Shan tikka boti masala 1 packet
1. Mix shan tikka boti masala, garlic, ginger and papaya slices in ˝ cup water.
2. Apply on meat and keep a side for 3-4 hours.
3. Discard papaya slices.
4. Thread meat on skewers and grill on coal or on very low heat of gas till half done.
5. Now apply butter/ghee on tikka and grill again until done completely.
6. Serve with imili ki chutney, lemon juice and salad.
Beef/chicken mince 1 kg (3 times proceed from machine)
Ghee/fats/butter ˝ - 1 cup
Green chilies 2 tbsp (chopped)
Onion 1 medium (sliced)
Ginger paste 2 tbsp
Garlic paste 1 tbsp
Shan tikka seekh kebab masala 1 packet
1. Mix green chilies, onion, ginger, garlic and shan tikka seekh kebab masala into mince.
2. Leave for 3 hours.
3. Now add ghee/fats/butter and knead nicely.
4. Make small balls to thread on skewers and shape into kebab.
5. BBQ them and turns the side frequently to cook from all sides.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.