Welcome to Grocerybox!
A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country of Origin:
Product of Pakistan
5.29 OZ (150 Grams)
By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Shan Pakora Mix
Oil/ghee 2 cups (for fry)
Green chillies medium 1-2 (chopped)
Onion medium 2 (sliced)
Green coriander a few leaves (chopped)
Shan Special Pakora Mix 1 packet
1. Mix green chillies, onion, green coriander and shan pakora mix in one cup water and leave for 15-20 minutes.
2. Pour a spoon of mixture in hot oil and deep fry pakora until golden.
3. Sprinkle shan chaat masala and serve with chutney.
4. Variation: You can also include different vegetables, sliced potatoes, spinach leaves and meat in above recipe.
5. Aloo Vara: To make aloo vara, add 2 tbsp shan chaat masala in boiled and mashed potatoes.
6. Make balls; dip in pakora batter and deep fry till get a golden color.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.