Welcome to Grocerybox!
The Shan biryani masala is an optimized mix of ground spices and herbs that you can use to quickly prepare a wonderfully aromatic and flavorful dish of biryani rice. Suitable for use with beef, chicken or mutton, this Shan biryani masala is available in a fifty gram pack. A recipe with easy to follow directions is available on the back which requires basic and easily available ingredients. You can save time and minimize the irritation required in having to identify the spices required and measuring them out by using the Shan biryani masala.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin:
Product of Pakistan
Salt, Red Chilli, Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Cumin, Niegella Seed, Turmeric, Small Cardamom, Black Pepper, Clove, Mace, Citric Acid (E-330), Amorphous Silicon Dioxide
By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Rice 500 grams - 750 grams / 2-3 cups (washed & soaked for 15 minutes)
Beef/Mutton/Chicken Meat* 500 grams - 750 grams (small cubes)
Onion 3 medium / 250 grams (sliced)
Tomatoes 3medium / 250 grams (sliced)
Coriander Fresh ˝ cup (chopped)
Mint leaves ˝ cup (chopped)
Yogurt plain 1 cup / 200 grams (whipped)
Oil/Ghee 1 cup / 200 grams
Shan Biryani Masala 1 packet
1. Heat oil/ghee and fry the onions until golden. Add meat and stir fry for few minutes.
2. Add 6 cups of water. Cover and cook until the meat is tender (for chicken, do not add water and go to Step No.3)
3. Add tomatoes, yogurt and Shan Biryani Masala. Stir fry until oil being to separates from the masala. Then keep aside.
4. Separately in 12 cups of billing water, add 2 tablespoons Shan salt and the soaked rice. Boil until the rice is three quarter tender. Then drain it thoroughly.
5. Layer the rice and meat curry in 2 layers. Spread coriander and mint leaves. (Sprinkle a pinch of yellow food colour, if desired). Cover and cook on low heat until the rice is done. Mix well before serving.
Serve hot with salad and raita.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.