Welcome to Grocerybox!
Spice up your favorite vegetables with MDH Saji Masala. This is wonderful spice blend for vegetables.
Country of Origin:
Product of India
Coriander, Cumin, Chilli, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cloves, Fenugreek Leaves, Salt, Nutmeg, Dry Ginger, Cardamom Seeds, Cinnamon, Bay Leaf, Pulse, Fennel, Caraway, Mustard, Garlic Flakes, Onion Flakes, Mace, Green Cardamom, Asafoetida.
100 Grams (3.5 OZ)
Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Mushroom and Green Peas
Onion 150 gm (chopped)
Oil 70 gm
Tomatoes 100 gm (coarsely chopped)
Degi Mirch 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Sabji Masala 15 gm
Mushrooms 250 gm (quartered)
Green peas 200 gm
Water 1/2 cup
1. Fry onions in oil in a deep pan until golden.
2. Add tomatoes, Deggi Mirch, salt and Sabji Masala, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add green peas and water and simmer for 10 minutes without covering.
5. Sprinkle with Methi Leaves and serve.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.