Welcome to Grocerybox!
MDH Chicken Curry Masala is an authentic spice blend used to create delicious chicken curry or other chicken dishes. Spices and aromatics are at the very heart of Indian cooking, and are used in a range of dishes to give a rich and savory flavor.
Country of Origin:
Product of India
Coriander, Chillies, Cumin, Turmeric, Fenugreek Leaves, Salt, Black Pepper, Dry Ginger, Mustard, Bay Leaf, Pulse, Clove, Nutmeg, Caraway, Cinnamon, Cardamom Seeds, Mace, Asafoetida.
100 Grams (3.5 OZ)
Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Chicken Curry Masala
Chicken 1 kg (cut into 8 pieces)
Oil/Ghee 100 gm
Onion 3 (chopped)
Tomatoes 3 (chopped)
Deggi Mirch 1/2 tsp
Chicken Masala 15 gm
Salt to taste
Natural yoghurt 100 gm (beaten)
Water 60 ml
Lemon juice 15 ml
Kasoori methi 2 gm
1. Wash and trim chicken and set aside.
2. Heat oil/ghee in a pan and fry onions until golden.
3. Add tomatoes, Deggi Mirch and stir well.
4. Add Chicken Masala & salt to taste.
5. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add Chicken pieces and fry them for 10 min.
7. Add yoghurt, water and mix.
8. Reduce to low heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
9. Prevent it from sticking at bottom.
10. Add lemon juice and Kasoori methi leaves, stir and serve.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.